Went to this restaurant located in “Bunka Yokocho” in Yurakucho after work. It’s one of those busy, loud, and fun restaurant streets you can find in Tokyo 🙂
“beef+uni sashimi ” was so good!
Beef is fairly rare and have to chew on for a bit, but perfectly balanced with the crispness of cucumber and onion inside, and enhanced with pepper on top (which surprisingly adds a lot to the flavor overall)
The atmosphere of this area is also really nice (but also a bit pricey) and has a bit of Showa retro style. You can sit down at any one of the restaurants and order food from the other ones too!!
Conclusion: So fresh so yum. Service is really good even though they’re so busy! ❤ ❤ Sashimi in Japan just too awesome. Next level stuff. 😉
- Food: ★★★★★
- Service: ★★★★★
- Environment: ★★★★
- Price: About 30000 yen in total (food in the pics + drinks)
- Suitable for: drinking gatherings
- Location: 有楽町2-1-11インターナショナルアーケード,Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan 100-0006
- Access: Tokyo Metro Yurakucho OR Ginza Station
- Website: http://www.sanchoku-inshokugai.com/yurakucho/floorplan/uomaru/index.html